I am who I am

Maple is back to Maple Ming now!
I like this Jing-Si Aphorism very much!
Hope you all like it too.

"With more gratitude,we will have fewer misgivings."

增一分感恩心
即減少一分猜疑心

By Master Cheng Yen
證嚴法師

Sunday, February 1, 2009

24 January 2009

It has been a long time for me didn't write my diary in blog. Don't mistake because the life of internship is not a diary, it's just a way for me to memorize the things i did in my company (to write a report to my lecturer next time).

I'd back to ipoh since last night. I was driving from KL to Ipoh at midnight 12 to 3. It's a tiring trip since I didn't sleep for whole day and yet had to drive. After I back home I still talked with my parents. Gosh, I slept at 5 in the morning! Then Victoria sms me whether I'm back. I apologized because I slept until 1pm then we both hung out to Jusco for a K (karaoke). It's exciting me because I had a long time didn't sing in karaoke, haha... Singing is my favourite hobby, man! The songs I sang? Of course would be Janice's songs. I like her songs very much. We sang from 4pm until 7pm, we din go for dinner because I had appointed with Darren (a guy who i knew him in Riverbank), so we back home separately. I thought Darren would go out with me alone, but then he said we went to Rum Jungle with his friends. He is the first one who dates me out with his friends, haha (cause the guys always date me out alone).

I drank some alcohol, it's very nice XD haha (ps:/I like to drink high alcoholic drinks). In order to not get scold by my Daddy, so I have to bother Darren pick me back my home first. He is such a gentle guy, haha. I think too much! Thank him for specially sent me home and I was so embarrassed that made him picked me home and turned back to Rum Jungle again.

After I back home, I was wondering that is he like me? I don't know. I just know that he is not a bad guy anyway. Maybe I shouldn't think too much.

** It's bed time, Goodnight.**

Maple@Leaf

0 comments: