I am who I am

Maple is back to Maple Ming now!
I like this Jing-Si Aphorism very much!
Hope you all like it too.

"With more gratitude,we will have fewer misgivings."

增一分感恩心
即減少一分猜疑心

By Master Cheng Yen
證嚴法師

Sunday, February 1, 2009

26 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year, Guys! It's the first day of Chinese New Year but I don't know why I don't have much feelings on it. Since the economy's down, many people has no mood to celebrate CNY greatly. I slept until 11am then only went out with parents to my granny's house to pay a New Year call.

God, it's really really bored. Last time we went out in the early morning every year but this year we went out almost in the noon. I grew up, the Angbao i get is not an exciting issue for me again, haha. I mean that the angbao is just a consuetude for CNY. House by house, I went all my grandaunts' houses to pay them a New Year call, it's just a respect to the oldies.

Okay, finish paying call, nothing to do again. Back home and waiting.

I sms Darren that I miss him. I don't know why I tell but there is a power to control me to tell him my feelings. I scared I miss again. I don't want to miss the chance again.

I'll see you tomorrow...

Maple@Leaf

0 comments: