I am who I am

Maple is back to Maple Ming now!
I like this Jing-Si Aphorism very much!
Hope you all like it too.

"With more gratitude,we will have fewer misgivings."

增一分感恩心
即減少一分猜疑心

By Master Cheng Yen
證嚴法師

Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 January 2009

Today is the last day of Luna calendar. I have a special thought on Darren after I met him last night, I like him? I can just say, I have feeling on him but not yet fall in love with him. We still keep on sms-ING. I had nothing to do today because I had my "Reunion Meal" with my family in the afternoon.

After my lunch, I told my mom that I want to go out to get a new year shoes. Then she followed me to go out and my dad too (because he had nth to do also, hahaha). I had walked through the whole shopping centre but still I can't get my favourite shoes for Chinese New Year. I was so frustrated, there was no size for my foots since the shoes I like were almost sold out!

I head back to my aunt's stall then I asked my cousins went Jusco with me to look for my shoes... The shops in Jusco were mostly closed due to today is "Nin 30 Man", everybody went home for their meal with family. Even Darren was having his meal with family, haha.

Okay then, finally I bought a pair of red colour high heels.

Home, nothing to do...

**Bedtime again, Goodnight**
**I'm expecting the date**

Maple@Leaf

0 comments: